Mr. Jason Chacon
About The Lecturer (Part-time)
- Certificate in Forestry, Guyana School of Agriculture (2001 -2002).
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry, University of Guyana (2003 – 2007).
- Certificate in Reduced Impact Logging, Forestry Training Center (2006).
- Advanced Certificate in Supervisory Management, American Society for Quality and Loyola University (2008).
- Certificate of completion, Timber Grading Course, Guyana Forestry Commission (2009).
- Master of Sciences in Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology, George Augustus University, Gottingen, Germany Area of Specialization: Tropical and International Forestry (2013 -2015).
- Certificate of completion, Developing Concept Notes for the Green Climate Fund, Climate Technology Center and Network (2017).
- Forest Reference Levels as input for elaborating REDD+
- Automated Mapping methods
- Sampling Methods for Forest Inventory
- Carbon Assessments
- Mangrove Restoration