About The Head of Forestry Department
- Certificate in Forestry, Guyana School of Agriculture.
- Certificate in Agriculture, Guyana School of Agriculture.
- Diploma in Forestry, Guyana School of Agriculture.
- BSc. in Forestry, University of Guyana.
- MSc. in Natural Resources and Environmental Management – Climate Change, University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education, University of Guyana.
- Forest Governance: Concepts, approaches and applications, Wageningen UR Center for Development Innovation and Tropenbos International.
- Use of Comprehensive Probabilistic Risk Assessment (COPRA) Software, Civil Defense Commission, Guyana.
- Construction and Development of Scientific and Technological Park for the Caribbean and South Pacific Region, Ministry of Agriculture, People’s Republic of China.
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) for Forest and Land Cover Mapping (ONF International, REDD+ for the Guiana Shield.
- Biogas Technology for Latin America, Caribbean and South Pacific Countries, Biogas Institute of Ministry of Agriculture, People’s Republic of China.
- Expanding Bio-energy Opportunities in Guyana, Ministry of Agriculture, Guyana.
- Integrated Livelihood Baselines and Damage and Loss Assessment for Disaster Risk Management in Agriculture, FAO.
- Reduced impact Logging, Forestry Training Centre Inc.
- Carbon Sequestration and Management of Mangroves
- Restoration Ecology in Mined-out Sites
- Production of Renewable Energy (Biogas) from Agricultural Waste
- Plantation Forestry for Energy Production
- Forest Governance