Mr. Colis Primo
About The Lecturer (Part-time)
- Diploma in Agriculture, Guyana School of Agriculture, Guyana (1988).
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Guyana, Guyana (2003).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education Administration and Teaching (Credit), School of Humanities and Education, University of Guyana, Guyana (2006).
- Master of Science in Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Development in the Caribbean, University of the West Indies St Augustine Campus (2014).
- Master of Science in Tropical Forestry (Merit), Bangor University, Wales (2017).
- Mangrove Ecology
- Forest Ecology and Restoration