About The Senior Lecturer
- Diploma in Agriculture, Guyana School of Agriculture (1980).
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, University of Guyana (1983).
- Master of Science in Nutritional Sciences/Animal Science, University of Arizona, (1987).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nutritional Sciences/Animal Science, University of Arizona, (1997).
- Bachelor of Education, York University (2004).
- Various areas in general agriculture. Strong interests in animal nutrition with focus on alternative feeding regimes for improved animal performance and cost-effective utilization of locally available feedstuff. Also has interest in pedagogical strategies that enhance student learning and development of critical thinking skills at secondary and tertiary levels.