About The Senior Lecturer
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Hons.), University of the West Indies St. Augustine (1972).
- Master of Science in Agriculture, University of the West Indies (1979).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture, University of the West Indies (1985).
- Certificate of participation in the first Beahrs Environmental Leadership programme, University of California, Berkeley (2001).
- Certificate in “Organic farming for entrepreneurs”, a course of the Agri-distance learning and training centre (ADLTC) of IICA Office, Jamaica (2002).
- International Organic Inspectors Association (IOIA) of the United States of America (USA) Organic Inspector’s Certificate (2003).
- Management of degraded soils
- Management of Problem soils in Guyana and the Caribbean
- Soil and water management in relation to projected future climate in the Caribbean as a result of global warming
- Organic Farming