About The Dean, Faculty of Agricultue & Forestry
- Ordinary Diploma in Science, GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE, Guyana.
- Master of Science in Forest Engineering, VORONEZH FORESTRY INSTITUTE, Russia.
- Certificate of participation in Capacity building for the sustainability of ACP Higher Education Institutions.
- Certificate of participation USEPA, US State Department, GFC and MOA (Course Principles of Environmental Law and Enforcement).
- Certificate of participation ITTO and IUCN (Workshop on ITTO Guidelines for the Restoration Management and Rehabilitation of Degraded and Secondary Tropical Forest).
- Certificate in Advance Management (BIDCO MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE).
- Certificate in Nursery and Plantation Practices, FAO, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Certificate in Timber Grading, GUYANA FORESTRY COMMISSION.
- Post plantation management and rehabilitation of mined out soils and waste rock dumps
- Assessment of Forest Biomass and Carbon stocks in tropical forest (Guyana)
- Evaluation of the responses of tropical hardwood species by tissue culture using apical meristems to various media
- Drying of timber species using two methods - Solar and air drying