Dr. Jean David
Lecturer (Part-time), Chief Planning Officer, Ministry of Agriculture
About The Lecturer (Part-time)
- Diploma in Animal Health and Veterinary Public Health, Regional Educational Programme for Animal Health Assistants (REPAHA), Guyana (1988-1990).
- Bachelor of Science, University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus, Guyana (1994-1998).
- Master of Science in Agricultural Diversification, University of the West Indies (UWI), St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad and Tobago (1999-2001).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Development Policy and Management, Manchester University, United Kingdom (2007-2011).
- Policy Development and Management (especially Agriculture Policy)
- Research Methods and Design, especially Qualitative Research Methods for Agriculture
- Agricultural Diversification
- Agriculture Value Chain and Food Processing Systems
- Food Science and Agro-processing Technology